Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PA-RAM

So fasting month has begun, as always my brother and most Muslims and non-Muslim people flock to the pasar ramadhan a.k.a PARAM. The variety of food and drinks placed in each stall, the disturbing delectable aroma wafting through the air, really truly testing your ‘iman’. My god!

Our favourite param is either Kelana Jaya or Section 14 Jaya. But my bro was quite disappointed with this year’s variety. It seems there are less stalls now. This is probably because of the high rental space given by the Majlis Perbandaran. Damn them! Yet the favourites are still there. I have to be honest, I didn’t venture to any param this year so the photos below I found from foodbloggers such as Murphy-jay and KampungBoyCityGal blogs. If they ever read this blog I would like to thank them for sharing with everyone their beautiful, mouthwatering photos. These are photos of my favourite kueh and food during ramadhan... yummmy!

Kueh pelita, my all time favourite!

putu piring


soup campur

Roti jala


left: pulu panggang. right: roti bom

left: ayam golek, right: murtabak

Satar. This dude has the most sexiest voice! LOL


The article below is abit outdated but it has a photo of my favourite popiah man. He makes the most awesome ‘popiah basah’!

http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file=/2008/9/3/central/1931170&sec=central


No comments:

Post a Comment