Monday, November 8, 2010

LENNY’S TOOTHFAIRY BIRTHDAY CAKE


My SIL is the only person I know who has two birthdays. Something to do with her dad accidently wrote the wrong date on her birth cert. Anyway, recently she had to go for a minor operation – taking out her cracked tooth. It was really bad. She was given leave for a week. And because her birthday was near I thought of creating a tooth fairy cake for her. Get it? Cracked tooth? Tooth fairy? ...... *sigh* nevermind.

I made four tooth fairies. Ok here’s the thing, while I was making this fairies, I was ambushed by my SIL who suddenly drops by the house unexpectedly. Somehow I have this feeling she knows that I’m making a cake for her. Damn that woman! And my mom wasn’t helping. I tried telling her to stall my SIL but she couldn’t stop laughing seeing me went into a panic mode and chucking the fairies in the cupboard. So at the end after all the drama I checked my fairies and their condition was bad. Somehow I left them as it is *sigh*.

Left: 'Hangover' fairy, Right: 'Grandma' fairy

Left: 'Botox' fairy, RIght: 'Virgin' fairy

The cake turned out nice. I made this huge tooth wearing this retro sunglasses seating in the middle of the cake. So to SITI SAZREENA, HAPPY TOOTHDAY!! xxx


Bday gal

No comments:

Post a Comment