Monday, November 8, 2010

MY JOURNEY AS A CAKE DECORATOR (part 12: Male figurine)

I was super excited just thinking about making Sue-Ann’s b’day cake. It’s my 1st attempt doing full body male figurine. I wanted the man to have 6 packs, muscled biceps and the rest if you know what I mean. I know somehow I won’t be able to create a good looking man. So I went with a funny looking guy with a fit body instead. The idea was having him lying on the bed, a blanket covering his private parts *ehem* and probably rose petals here and there.

It’s hard trying to do especially a naughty cake when your mom is seating in front of you and bro + SIL seating left and right watching and impatiently guessing what is it I’m making. And later walks in dad and you quickly grab a cloth and cover the whole thing! I just couldn’t go through the endless interrogation.


I just realize the man has a third nipple!

So Sue-Ann, I hope you like the cake, coz I truly enjoyed making it for you. Happy Birthday luv!

Birthday gal decide to chop the head off... ummmmm it says alot doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment