Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy HAPPY Happy....... New Beginning

Today I decided to create a new blog. Its to promote my creative / design cakes, you know the ones that I've done. I do feel its time for me to take this cake decorating seriously and of course few friends and families nagging about how I should go for it! All I can say is that I'm pretty excited about this blog not only it will feature all the cakes I've done (which is also uploaded in this blog) but its more specific towards 'How to Order' your cake and a glimpse of what a Tee's cake will look like :P. I also emphasize on how a price of a cake varies according to the chosen design.  The more detailed and elaborate the cake, the more expensive it will be. So its important that you share with me your budget coz from there is where I can propose to you what type of design, icing, etc suitable for your cake.  


Very very very super excited! So pls pass the message around and hopefully I'll get to cheer people up with my cool wicked awesome cakes! Much LUV from me! x


Go NOW! http://haveacupoftee.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment