Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MY JOURNEY AS A CAKE DECORATOR (part 9: more figurines)

Yesterday was my dad's birthday. Think he is 66 (I'm bad with numbers). Well of course i made him a cake. But let me tell ya, this was one ad-hoc cake! My dad was in a foul mood this past few days, probably coz he's turning a year older (kehkehkeh). So me and my mom thought we could do a really nice birthday dinner this weekend but then when my SIL dump my niece at our house, foul mood out the window! I told my mom we should just go ahead and do the dinner. Lucky for me i've baked the cakes, all i need to do is decorate 'em. It was really hard trying to decorate the cake and avoid being discovered by my dad when my niece kept running pass me. But eventually i manage to complete it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYAH!
If any of you are wondering what's with the chickens and goats. Well my dad has an orchard and he really, truly, seriously devotes himself taking care of the place. So it felt right for me to do a cake that has that orchard elements or feel to it.
My bro was determine to gobble up d chicken

1 comment: