Friday, October 1, 2010

MY JOURNEY AS A CAKE DECORATOR (part 6: 1st Wedding cupcake)



My SIL was kind enough to introduce me to her friend who will be getting married this weekend. This friend wanted to have cupcakes for one of her wedding 'hantaran' and decided to let me do it. I'm kind of afraid it won't be as grand as some wedding cupcakes out there. But still I was keen and excited with this challenge. Her colour theme - White, Purple and Pink... so I'm thinking... focus on one particular colour, that would be Purple. Roses was the 1st thing that came into my mind. Lots and lots of purple roses. BUT the friend has 1 request. She wants heart (s).... hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... SOooo here it is...

roses, roses, roses, roses.......... hearts, hearts

I made cupcake for Ida as well coz today is her 32nd b'day

No comments:

Post a Comment